Sunday 2 October 2011

The Happy Princess




This is a story written and illustrated by my 5 year old daughter.



Once upon a time there was a princess skipping along the road. Some of her ice cream dropped on a turtle walking along the road.
She looked at him and the turtle told her all about the story why he was limping. She said "Humm I should show this to the king".
When she arrive, the king was very angry because he didn't want his kingdom to get all dirty.
She stomped off to the queens room. The queen was really delighted to see the turtle. The princess give her a pack of money and the queen let her keep the turtle.
The king said "hummm!, I think i should go see the happy princess!".
The king said "How are you feeling darling?"


The princess said "I don't feel that well, I think I need a potion now."
The king told all his army men to search the castle for the potion. The cat knew where the potion was.
The cat brought the potion to the princess and she was surprised.












Slowly the cat turned into a bird.















And then they lived happily ever after.
















The End

No comments:

Post a Comment